Certified Demand Planning and Forecasting Professional
Virtual Classroom, Starts from 13th March, 2021
As we emerge from the pandemic, we need to re-focus on the demand planning and forecasting function in our organizations. At a time when historical trends are not relevant, and as supply sources are highly volatile and complex, demand planners have to significantly raise their game. The worlds best companies understand this, and are able to bring their entire organizations into an integrated planning and execution mode.
CDPFP is integrative and practice-oriented. It integrates concepts in business planning, demand, and supply planning, forecasting to present a holistic approach, allowing you to choose the best practices suited to your industry and firm. It discusses emerging and futuristic trends in planning and forecasting, and the framework to build resilience in the process.
The CDPFP will provide you with you the ability to navigate through both the technical and analytical aspects of the profession. With CDPFP, you will be able:
• To understand how the demand planning process should function
• How to develop an effective and realistic baseline forecast that drives better planning
• What are the different approaches to demand planning and their evaluation.
• Role of demand planner in an organization
• The only course that introduces you to multiple approaches – DDMRP, S&OP, IBP and Connected Planning to build multiple views.
• Integrating multiple methodologies and approaches – Causal, Judgmental, Time Series and Probabilistic and provides a framework on how to choose.
• The Only Course that helps you to evaluate the right method for your Industry and Company
• Taught by leading academicians and industry experts
• Immersive learning integrating case studies and assignments
• India’s only home grown certification
The CDPFP course covers the following core modules:
- Introduction to Integrated Demand Planning & Forecasting
- Critical pillars of demand planning and forecasting
- Identifying the gaps in demand planning and forecasting
- Root cause analysis and predictive modelling.
- Forecasting Models and their evaluation.
- Measuring Forecast Performance
- A framework for understanding Uncertainty through scenario planning
- Demand Planning: Various Approaches
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Demand Driven Material Requirements Planning (DDMRP)
- Introduction to Integrated Business Planning
- Machine learning, AI and Analytics for Demand Planning
- Evaluation of integrated planning systems
- Role of demand planner in an organization
Conceptual lectures, Case studies, Peer to peer discussions and industry insights by experts
Every Saturday evening 6.00 PM to 8.30 PM, for eight weeks.
CDPFP has a continuous evaluation framework incorporating quizzes, case analysis, quantitative methods and brief answers.
To qualify for the CDPFP certification, you have to complete all sessions, submit your assignments, and clear an end of term exam.
Rs 70800 with GST
For Other Countries
Certified Demand Planning and Forecasting Professionals
|Dilip Desamitra Darbha||Asst. Manager||Loreal|
|Arpit Raj||Demand Planner||Godrej Consumer Products Ltd.|
|Nikhil Lambat||Manager - SCM||Mahindra Vehicle Manufacturers Ltd.|
|Rajiv Parekh||General Manager - S&OP Lead||UltraTech|
|Anjali Karan||Data Scientist||Accenture|
|Akanksha Jain||Deputy Manager||UltraTech|
|Tushit Nath Das||Manager||Fermenta Biotech|
|Sachin Navale||Deputy Manager||Mahindra Vehicle Manufacturers Ltd.|
|Radish Suvarna||Demand Planner||Accenture|
|C. A. Kerkar||Senior Manager||FCA (Fiat)|
|Ganesh Bhausaheb Gunjal||Senior Manager - (S & O)||Prabhat Dairy|
|Amit Borye||Demand Planner||Accenture|
|Nithesh B||Manager - Demand Planning||Coca-Cola|
|Kishore Khanna||Manager - Demand Planning||Coca-Cola|
|Vijay Kumar M||Senior Operations Analyst||Aetos Growth Partners LLP|
|Preeti Grover||Sr. Manager||Delhivery|
|Manita Dhyani||Senior Manager - Demand Planning||Terumo India Private Limited|
|Utsav Kedia||Assistant Manager – Data & Analytics||Bira91|
|Sanskriti Agarwal||Assistant Manager – Sales Planning & Forecasting||Bira91|
|Sana Grover||Assistant Manager – Sales Profitability & Productivity||Bira91|
|Darpan Khurana||Category Demand Planning Manager||Nestle|
|Puja Kapoor||Market Demand Planner||CONTINENTAL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED|
|Suraj Kumar||Manager - Demand Planning||Coca-Cola|
|Kartik Shah||Head Supply Chain & Logistics||Sennheiser India|
|Ajay Bhushan||Manager- Supply Chain||MBD Group|
|Sunil Kumar||Demand Planner||Baxter|
|Amit Kumar Pal||Central Planning||Hero MotorCorp|
|Aditya Meshram||Demand Analyst||General Mills|
|Alankar Nagar||Demand Analyst||General Mills|
|Chandrima Sinha||Demand Analyst||General Mills|
|Chilton Frazer||Demand Analyst||General Mills|
|Koshlendra Dubey||Demand Analyst||General Mills|
|Manikanta Gunda Venkata Subba||Demand Analyst||General Mills|
|Sanchit Singhal||Demand Analyst||General Mills|
|Shreya Singh||Demand Analyst||General Mills|
|Ajendra Deshmukh||Demand Analyst||General Mills|
|Raunak Sinha||Demand Analyst||General Mills|
|Sahil Jain||Demand Analyst||General Mills|
|Tanmay Kore||Demand Analyst||General Mills|
|Mayur Parvani||Manager - SCM||Jindal Worldwide Limited|
|Yeshesvi Yadav||Category Demand Planner - India||Mondelez|
|Aditya Singh||Customer Service||Mondelez|
|Manish Chaudhari||Demand Planning||General Mills|
|Pankaj Shahane||Demand Planning||General Mills|
|Tarun Garg||Demand Planning||General Mills|
|Ram Waingankar||Demand Planning||General Mills|
|Dinesh Mhatre||Analytics||General Mills|
|Shrirang Kulkarni||Analytics||General Mills|
|Shreya Semwal||Demand Planning||General Mills|
|Maheshkumar Poojari||Demand Planning||General Mills|
|Maithili Gajjar||Demand Planning||General Mills|
|Rahul Shinde||Demand Planning||General Mills|
|Achyut Manavi||Analytics||General Mills|
|Vikas Pandey||Analytics||General Mills|
|Sheldon Dsouza||Demand Planning||General Mills|
|Shodan Shetty||Demand Planning||General Mills|
|Priyadarshini Iyengar||Demand Planning||General Mills|
|Navin Nayak||Demand Planning||General Mills|
|Dhruv Thakral||Analytics||General Mills|
|Akarshi Rastogi||Analytics||General Mills|
|Mohith Menon||Demand Planning||General Mills|
|Meet Joshi||Demand Planning||General Mills|
|Amruta Bhutkar||Demand Planning||General Mills|
|Shrutesh Posam||Demand Planning||General Mills|
|Kumar Rishav||Analytics||General Mills|
|Bankimchandra Yadav||Strat Tech||General Mills|
|Jayesh Adhikari||Demand Planning||General Mills|
|Shweta Haldankar||Demand Planning||General Mills|
|Siddharth Padki||Demand Planning||General Mills|
|Anurag Mishra||Analytics||General Mills|
|Tejaswini Tilekar||Analytics||General Mills|
|Jasvinder Rooprai||Strat Tech||General Mills|
|Can Cavli||Head Of Demand Planning||Henkel Beauty Care - MEA Region|
|Kunal Gupta||Director||Bateel Group|
The Certified Demand Planning & Forecasting Professional (CDPFP) is a certification program from the Institute of Supply Chain Management that provides a holistic approach to planning and forecasting. The aim of the program is to provide the participants with the ability to understand and master the art and science of forecasting.
The CDPFP certification will help you:
- Gain an industry recognized professional certification
- Showcase your knowledge, experience, and skillsets in demand planning and forecasting
- Gain recognition as a true professional
The program was developed in consultation with the leaders in demand planning and forecasting from the industry and ISCM faculty. It covers the demands from the industry. The program will be constantly updated to reflect the changing requirements from the industry.
We prefer people with 2 to 3 years’ planning or forecasting experience to join the CDPFP program. We will be launching a program for beginners soon.
Candidates who wish to take up the certification should have 2-3 years relevant experience and a good understanding of basic descriptive statistics and ability to use MS Excel.
Under exceptional circumstances, we will re-schedule exams for those who are unable to give the exams on the date announced. This will be at the discretion of ISCM.
CDPFP is the only program the focuses on:
- Interpreting the output of forecasting models
- Covers all approaches like DDMRP, S&OP, IBP and Connected Planning
- Covers multiple methods – Time Series including Holt-Winters, Causal, and probabilistic among others.
- Taught by academicians and industry professionals
As an employer,the certification will help you:
- Identify the best talent for planning and forecasting functions
- Improved forecasting and planning capability in the team
- Create a team of trained professionals
If you are a corporate, and you have a team of professionals, you can opt for an in company training. This will enable you to modify the curriculum to suit your industry. You can opt for an in class or virtual program.
No. There are participants who have not taken the exams. But we would urge you to take the exam as it provides a proof of your success.
Once you qualify, you can add the credential of CDPFP as your qualification.
The exam covers the entire modules covered in the sessions. To excel in the exams, you have to attend all classes, participate in the case discussions, complete your assignments and keep up to date with your readings we send you. You need not invest in any other material. We would say an hours study per day for the duration of the course should help you.
The exam will be conducted on-line
The exam consists of three sections:
- Section 1: MCQ for 30 marks
- Section 2: Descriptive questions for 30 marks
- Section 3: Interpretative questions for 30 marks
- 10 marks will be for class participation.
No. This is a capability building program. We do not provide placements. In case you need a job, and we know of a requirement, we will send you the details.
Send Us a Message
Registration, Payment and Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations received up to 7 business days prior to date of training will not be charged the course fee.
- Cancellations within 7 business days prior to training date, and in no-show up case, registrants liable to pay full amount.
- Substitutions within a company are permitted, requests must be submitted through email.
- ISCM reserves the right to amend content, faculty, venue and date of the training program.
- In case ISCM cancels the training, participants will be refunded the course fee in full.
- ISCM shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages that may be incurred due to such cancellation.
Please be aware that you need to
- Ensure invoice details shared with ISCM are true and correct, including the name of the person to whom the invoice should be sent.
- The course price displayed on the website is exclusive of taxes.
- The total billing amount is inclusive of 18% GST.
- You will receive the Downloadable Invoice on the billing email address given.
- You need to provide GST no. to obtain a final invoice.