The Certified Logistics Manager is a comprehensive certification designed to equip professionals working in logistics and transport sectors. The program presents the operational tactical and strategic knowledge required of managers in the logistics and transport industry. It is best suited for executives in specialist functional areas, such as supply chain management, transport planning or transport operations. CLM is also suitable for graduates from other disciplines who are entering the sector as well executives who wants to enhance their understanding of logistics.
1) Fundamentals of Supply Chain management
2) Logistics Management – Concepts and Framework
3) Logistics cost and value Drivers
4) Inventory Management
5) Distribution Management
6) Transportation Management
7) Warehouse Management
8) International Logistics
9) Logistics Service Providers
10) Logistics Strategy and Planning
The Certified Logistics Manager is designed to support professionals moving into, or who are already in transportation, warehousing and supply chain roles but require a structured training and development. The following professionals will find it useful
- Logistics Managers
- Transport Managers & Coordinators
- Warehousing supervisors and Managers
- Supply Chain Executives
- Those who are looking for a career in Logistics Management
The only course that introduces you to the contemporary challenges and their solutions in logistics.
- Integrates multiple approaches in logistics and supply chain management
- The Only Course that helps you to evaluate the right logistics plan for your Company
- Taught by leading academicians and industry experts
- Immersive learning integrating case studies and assignments
ISCM follows a continuous assessment process which includes MCQ, case analysis, assignments and numerical problems. Candidates have to complete the case analysis, assignments, and worksheets and submit it to ISCM as a part of their evaluation. There will be an exam at the end of the course.
|Discussion in Class & Case Analysis||20%|
The course will follow active learning concept – where faculty explain the theoretical frameworks using case studies and discussions. The pedagogy includes Interactive sessions, case study, and group discussion.
To obtain the CLM certification you should attend all classroom sessions, submit all assignments on time, and pass an examination at the end of the program.
Fee For Indian Candidates
Rs 35400 with GST
Fee For Other Countries Candidates