Certified Supply Chain Manager
Virtual Classroom, Starts from 22nd January 2022
The Certified Supply Chain Manager (CSCM) is a comprehensive certification designed by ISCM to equip an aspiring Supply Chain manager with the necessary conceptual, quantitative, regulatory, and behavioral frameworks to manage an end-to-end supply chain across the globe.
The program has inbuilt frameworks of the New Normal supply chains. It emphasizes on building agile, responsive, resilient and sustainable supply chains for the future.
It uses contemporary literature, discusses various approaches to analyze and make decisions about our supply chains. It builds a very strong conceptual framework for new age supply chain.
1. Introduction to Supply Chain Management and Logistics
2. Warehousing, Distribution, and Network Planning
3. Inventory Management
4. Supply Chain Cost Management and Cost to Serve
5. Risk Management and Analytics for Supply Chain Management
6. Transportation Planning
7. Demand & Supply Planning
8. Logistics as a Strategy
Conceptual online lectures, Case Studies, peer-to-peer discussions, and Weekly classes of 2.5 hours spread over 10 weeks.
- Analysis of Case Study
- Discussion Point in Classroom
- Objective Type questions for each Chapter
- Comprehensive Examination of 3 hours at the end of the course.
At the completion of the program you will earn the badge of Certified Supply Chain Manager (CSCM) from ISCM
To qualify for the CSCM certification, you have to complete all sessions, submit your assignments, and clear an end of term exam.
Rs 59000 with GST
For Other Countries
Profile of Core Faculty Pool
Girish V S
Executive director at ISCM and Editor of SCMPro Knowledge
Certified Supply Chain Managers
The Certified Supply Chain Manager (CSCM) is adesigned in India certification program from the Institute of Supply Chain Management that provides a holistic approach to supply chain management. The aim of the program is to provide the participants with the ability to understand and master the art and science of supply chain and logistics management.
The CSCM certification will help you:
- Gain an industry recognized professional certification
- Showcase your knowledge, experience, and skillsets in Logistics and supply chain management
- Gain recognition as a true professional
The program was developed in consultation with the leaders in Logistics and Supply Chain from the industry and ISCM faculty. It covers the demands from the industry. The program will be constantly updated to reflect the changing requirements from the industry.
Yes you can. It will give you a good grounding in the foundations of supply chain management and start you on your career.
It is preferable for the candidates who wish to take up the certification should have 2-3 years relevant experience. The experience helps them leverage the classes in their daily work.
CSCM is the only program the focuses on:
- Holistic approach to logistics and supply chain.
- Covers all domainsin supply chain
- Practice oriented program that helps you use the frameworks in daily work.
- Taught by academicians and industry professionals
The exam covers the entire modules covered in the sessions. To excel in the exams, you have to attend all classes, participate in the case discussions, complete your assignments and keep up to date with your readings we send you. You need not invest in any other material. We would say an hours study per day for the duration of the course should help you.
The exam will be conducted on-line
The exam consists of three sections:
- Section 1: MCQ for 30 marks
- Section 2: Descriptive questions for 30 marks
- Section 3: Interpretative questions for 30 marks
- 10 marks will be for class participation.
No. There are participants who have not taken the exams. But we would urge you to take the exam as it provides a proof of your success.
Under exceptional circumstances, we will re-schedule exams for those who are unable to give the exams on the date announced. This will be at the discretion of ISCM.
Once you qualify, you can add the credential of CSCM as your qualification.
No. This is a capability building program. We do not provide placements.
As an employer,the certification will help you:
- Identify the best talent for logistics and supply chain functions
- Improved capability in the team
- Create a team of trained professionals
If you are a corporate, and you have a team of professionals, you can opt for an in company training. This will enable you to modify the curriculum to suit your industry. You can opt for an in class or virtual program.
Send Us a Message
Registration, Payment and Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations received up to 7 business days prior to date of training will not be charged the course fee.
- Cancellations within 7 business days prior to training date, and in no-show up case, registrants liable to pay full amount.
- Substitutions within a company are permitted, requests must be submitted through email.
- ISCM reserves the right to amend content, faculty, venue and date of the training program.
- In case ISCM cancels the training, participants will be refunded the course fee in full.
- ISCM shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages that may be incurred due to such cancellation.
Please be aware that you need to
- This program has been independently developed by ISCM
- Ensure invoice details shared with ISCM are true and correct, including the name of the person to whom the invoice should be sent.
- The course price displayed on the website is exclusive of taxes.
- The total billing amount is inclusive of 18% GST.
- You will receive the Downloadable Invoice on the billing email address given.
- You need to provide GST no. to obtain a final invoice.