Certificate Program in Logistics & Supply Chain
Virtual Classroom, Starts from 16th October, 2020
Logistics and Supply chain are fast emerging as a serious career choice for professionals. Every company that produces any product will need a strong logistics and supply chain department. Today, there is a shortage of supply chain professionals in India.
ISCM offers the Certificate Program in Logistics and Supply Chain management as a virtual classroom. CPLSC introduces the basic concepts in Logistics and supply chain. At the end of the course, you will have a clear understanding of the issues and challenges facing supply chain professionals and the tools to start your career.
The program will use contemporary developments and traditional frameworks to create the necessary understanding for the new supply chains. The curriculum will cover:
1. Fundamentals of supply chain management
2. Fundamentals of Supply Chain Planning
3. Inventory Management
4. The role of a warehouse in a supply chain
5. Transportation in a Supply Chain
6. Basics of Sourcing
7. Technology Trends in Supply Chains
8. Supply chain as a Strategy
A basic course for anyone who wants to understand logistics and supply chain, students entering the job market and executives who need structured understanding of logistics and supply chain management.
• Contemporary curriculum
• Taught by expert faculty, with academic and industry experience
• Case based pedagogy
• Interactive classroom where participants can interact with the faculty and each other
The classes will be conducted on a virtual Learning platform. A faculty will lead the live sessions, and participants can interact with the faculty and each other like in a physical classroom. The pedagogy will comprise conceptual lectures, case studies, and peer to peer discussions
The program has three heads under which you will be evaluated:
• Class Participation – how actively you contribute to the class discussions
• End of term exam
12 sessions of 1.5 hours each, twice a week – Tuesday and Friday, 6.30 PM to 8.00 PM
ISCM will distribute comprehensive reading material for each of the sessions including the case studies
To qualify for the certificate, complete all sessions, assignments, and clear an end of term exam.
Rs. 20,000/- Plus 18% GST
Total Amount Rs. 23600.00
Use following QR code for payment.
Profile of Core Faculty Pool
Girish V S
Executive director at ISCM and Editor of SCMPro Knowledge
Send Us a Message
Registration, Payment and Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations received up to 7 business days prior to date of training will not be charged the course fee.
- Cancellations within 7 business days prior to training date, and in no-show up case, registrants liable to pay full amount.
- Substitutions within a company are permitted, requests must be submitted through email.
- ISCM reserves the right to amend content, faculty, venue and date of the training program.
- In case ISCM cancels the training, participants will be refunded the course fee in full.
- ISCM shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages that may be incurred due to such cancellation.
Please be aware that you need to
- Ensure invoice details shared with ISCM are true and correct, including the name of the person to whom the invoice should be sent.
- The course price displayed on the website is exclusive of taxes.
- The total billing amount is inclusive of 18% GST.
- You will receive the Downloadable Invoice on the billing email address given.
- You need to provide GST no. to obtain a final invoice.