Certified Supply Chain Manager
Virtual Classroom, Starts from 24th July 2021
The Certified Supply Chain Manager (CSCM) is a comprehensive certification designed to equip an aspiring Supply Chain manager with the necessary conceptual, quantitative, regulatory, and behavioral frameworks to manage an end-to-end supply chain across the globe.
The program has inbuilt frameworks of the New Normal supply chains. It emphasizes on building agile, responsive, resilient and sustainable supply chains for the future.
It uses contemporary literature, discusses various approaches to analyze and make decisions about our supply chains. It builds a very strong conceptual framework for new age supply chain.
- Introduction to Supply Chain & Logistics Management
- Warehousing, Transportation, Distribution Management and Network Optimization & Last Mile Delivery
- Multi Modal Transport & Integrated Logistics Service Providers , International Trade and Logistics
- Forecasting, Inventory & Demand Planning and connected planning
- Supply Chain Technology and analytics for resilient supply chains Risk Management, Supply chain resilience, and managing disruptions
- Supply Chain as a Strategy
Conceptual online lectures, Case Studies, peer to peer discussions, and Weekly classes of 2 hours spread over 8 weeks.
- Analysis of Case Study
- Discussion Point in Classroom
- Objective Type questions for each Chapter
- Comprehensive Examination of 3 hours at the end of the course.
At the completion of the program you will earn the badge of Certified Supply Chain Manager (CSCM) from ISCM
To qualify for the CSCM certification, you have to complete all sessions, submit your assignments, and clear an end of term exam.
Rs 47200 with GST
For Other Countries
Profile of Core Faculty Pool
Girish V S
Executive director at ISCM and Editor of SCMPro Knowledge
Certified Supply Chain Managers
Send Us a Message
Registration, Payment and Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations received up to 7 business days prior to date of training will not be charged the course fee.
- Cancellations within 7 business days prior to training date, and in no-show up case, registrants liable to pay full amount.
- Substitutions within a company are permitted, requests must be submitted through email.
- ISCM reserves the right to amend content, faculty, venue and date of the training program.
- In case ISCM cancels the training, participants will be refunded the course fee in full.
- ISCM shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages that may be incurred due to such cancellation.
Please be aware that you need to
- Ensure invoice details shared with ISCM are true and correct, including the name of the person to whom the invoice should be sent.
- The course price displayed on the website is exclusive of taxes.
- The total billing amount is inclusive of 18% GST.
- You will receive the Downloadable Invoice on the billing email address given.
- You need to provide GST no. to obtain a final invoice.