Executive Program in Supply Chain Management
Launch Date: 25th April, 2021
The Institute of Supply Chain and Management announces the launch of its Industry leading “Executive Program in Supply Chain Management” (EPSCM) for working executives to hone their management skills in Supply Chain Management as a Modular program, via live virtual classrooms.
The Executive Program in Supply Chain Management is India’s only executive education program in logistics and supply chain management, designed to equip a Supply Chain manager with necessary conceptual, quantitative, regulatory, and behavioral frameworks to manage a multi modal supply chain across the globe. The students learn current global supply chain frameworks and their application in Indian context. Students are encouraged to apply the theory they learn to the real life problems they face in their work environment. The goal of EPSCM is to equip a manager to be effective in imperfect, developing markets.
The participants desirous of enrolling in the program must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree from any Statutory University or any other recognized Foreign University
- Good Academic record and scholarly inclination
- 3 years work experience in logistics / Supply Chain / Procurement / IT Domain.
Please complete the admission form available below or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. with your current CV.
The admissions will be decided based on your education, work experience and a personal interview.
After the interview, if selected we will issue a provisional admission, and you have one week to pay the fees.
Please pay the fee only after you have been issued the provisional admission letter by us.
INR 125,000/- Plus 18% GST
EPSCM Term - II
EPSCM Term - III
Registration, Payment, and Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations received up to 7 business days prior to date of training will not be charged the course fee.
- Cancellations within 7 business days prior to training date, and in no-show up case, registrants liable to pay full amount.
- Substitutions within a company are permitted, requests must be submitted through email.
- ISCM reserves the right to amend content, faculty, venue and date of the training program.
- In case ISCM cancels the training, participants will be refunded the course fee in full.
- ISCM shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages that may be incurred due to such cancellation.
Please be aware that you need to
- Ensure invoice details shared with ISCM are true and correct, including the name of the person to whom the invoice should be sent.
- The course price displayed on the website is exclusive of taxes.
- The total billing amount is inclusive of 18% GST.
- You will receive the Downloadable Invoice on the billing email address given.
- You need to provide GST no. to obtain a final invoice.