Certified Strategic Procurement Professional
A Contemporary Certification preparing Souring Professionals for the Next Normal
Starts On September 25, 2021
The recent disruptions in the supply of raw material has led to a radical rethink on the sourcing policies in organizations. Today, the geo-political, macro-economic and logistics developments are leading to a rationalization of supplier base. Because of this, sourcing is more strategic than before, and the need to create competencies and capabilities of the sourcing professionals to make this function live up to the demands of the business and the expectations of stakeholders has assumed greater importance.
ISCM has developed a comprehensive certification credential – The Certified Strategic Procurement Professional (CSPP) to develop multi-disciplinary capability including Strategy, Forecasting, Analytics, Category Management, Risk Management, Supplier Segmentation and Relationship Management. CSPP, with its roots in a developing market ecosystem
CSPP is designed to develop capability, knowledge and leadership skills to solve complex challenges in sourcing in a cross-functional framework. The program will help drive effective and efficient procurement and supply strategies to enhance long-term success.
- Develop your judgement in evaluating the merit of sourcing from suppliers at a strategic level
- Examine the favorable impact that strategic sourcing and early supplier involvement can have on the organization
- Demonstrate how cross-functional category teams can be used to develop sourcing specifications
- Develop Pricing strategies
- Develop insights on spend and sourcing using analytics
- Evaluate the results of your strategic sourcing and procurement decisions.
Three to five years of Procurement /Supply Chain Functional experience in small, medium and large organizations
The program is best suited to Mid to Senior level Procurement professionals
CSPP will be delivered as a series of ten sessions of two and half hours each. The classes will be organized on Saturdays, between 2.30 PM to 5.00 PM India Standard Time.
- Introduction to Strategic Sourcing
- Category management
- Demand Planning, Forecasting and S&OP
- Total cost of ownership, Pricing and Cost management
- Supplier assessment, selection, and Performance management
- Sourcing analytics and spend analytics
- Sourcing risk – Supply risk and supplier risk
- Managing global sourcing
- Logistics challenges in sourcing
- Digital trends in Sourcing – Sourcing 4.0
- Supply Strategy and design, Supplier governance, Sustainable Sourcing
- The only course that introduces you to the next normal in Sourcing.
- Integrates Multiple Sourcing disciplines and approaches.
- Taught by leading academicians and industry experts
- Immersive learning integrating case studies and assignments
The course will follow active learning concept – illustrating the theoretical frameworks using case studies and thought provoking discussions. The pedagogy includes Interactive sessions, case study, and group discussion, Scenario Building, and peer to peer discussions.
To obtain the CSPP certification you should attend all classroom sessions, submit all assignments on time, and pass an examination at the end of the program.
Fee For Indian Candidates
Rs 59000 with GST
Fee For Overseas Candidates